The Saxophone Shed was opened out of an interest in playing and teaching the sax and sharing information with all who surf on in.
sax•o•phone (sak’su-fOn’), -n.
- a musical wind instrument consisting of a conical, usually brass tube with keys or valves and a mouthpiece with one reed.
shed (shed) -n.
- a structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
shed (shed) -v.
- to impart or release; give or send forth (light, sound, fragrance, influence, etc.).
shed (shed) -v. slang
- to practice a musical instrument.
The Saxophone Shed: a cool place to check out info on the saxophone and the related woodwind doubles!